Data Analyst Course
This Data Analyst training in Canada will turn you into a data analytics professional. In this course, you will learn the most recent tools and techniques, how to deal with SQL databases, the R and Python programming languages, how to create data visualisations, and how to apply statistics and predictive analytics in a corporate setting.
ITEDGE provides students to an integrated Blended Learning methodology, transforming them into data analysis professionals. We create a course that student can learn easily and we will trained the student, so that the can get for top data analyst jobs in the market.
Data Analyst Course in Toronto
We aim to guide you using exercises, workshops, projects, interviews, and a library of resources specially created with students from all backgrounds in mind.
The topics we cover include but are not limited to advanced knowledge about Waterfall and Agile methodologies, requirements elicitation techniques, Domain, and Tech knowledge.
We familiarize our students with tools such as SQL Server, Tableau, Confluence/Jira, MS SharePoint, and UAT.
Overview of Data Analyst Course
ITEDGE online Data Analyst course in Canada has a comprehensive course syllabus that includes live online instructor-led classes as well as self-paced learning videos. The learning experience combines academic data analytics principles with hands-on demonstrations and projects in a fun and interactive way. This course finishes with a master thesis meant to enhance learning by creating an industry-relevant solution that incorporates all of the important concepts covered throughout the course. These Data Analyst training skills will prepare you for the profession of a Data Analyst.
Our courses always feature live projects to provide our students hands-on experience working on an IT project. After completing the course, our applicants are promised job placement assistance. We also help students with résumé writing and mock interviews to improve their interviewing skills. We want to give you the time and attention you deserve. We didn’t get there on our own.
By Undertaking this online Data Analyst course you would be able to handle
- Students will get important programming skills.
- Students will exhibit expertise in statistical data analysis.
- Students will learn how to create and evaluate data-driven models.
- Students will use professional statistical tools to conduct statistical studies.
- Students will exhibit data management ability.
A data analyst is in organizing data on sales figures, market research, logistics, linguistics, or other behaviors. They rely on technological knowledge to assure data accuracy and quality. The data is then evaluated, formatted, and presented in such a way that individuals, corporations, and organizations may make better decisions. Some of the responsibility of a Data Analyst in a company include:
- Data extraction from primary and secondary sources using automated technologies
- Removing damaged data and correcting coding errors and other issues
- Creating and maintaining databases and data systems, as well as reorganising data in a readable format
- Analyzing data to determine its quality and meaning
- Examine reports and performance indicators to detect and correct code issues.
- Using statistical methods to uncover, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in large data sets that could aid in diagnosis and prediction.
- Assigning numerical values to critical business functions in order to assess and compare business performance over time.
- Analyzing trends at the local, national, and global levels that affect both the organization and the industry
- Engaging with programmers, engineers, and management to discover systems integration possibilities, recommend system changes, and develop data governance plans.
- Creating final analysis reports to help stakeholders comprehend the data-analysis steps and make key decisions based on numerous facts and trends.
Why ITEdge for Data Analyst Course ?
Finely tuned concoction of Theoretical knowledge with real life practical implementations.
Disciplined classes with attention given to each candidate and encouragement for participation.
Each of our courses include live projects to provide our students with hands-on experience of working on an IT project.
Expert advice on approaching the job market and added assistance with Job Placements.
Instructors are reachable even outside of class to clear confusions and general assistance for courses.
FREQUENTYLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The courses offered by ITEdge are very rewarding & have numerous advantages. The business analyst course has numerous advantages.
- The course can help you get a better job as a business analyst.
- The course will improve your data interpretation and problem-solving abilities.
- It teaches how to calculate business values.
- It broadens one’s horizons and aids in data visualisation.
- It introduces students to data management, decision trees, and other business tools.
- A business analyst’s career and growth are both fast-paced. The job never gets boring and keeps you on your toes.
A Business Analyst is a career path that can be pursued by any professional, experienced or inexperienced. The most important requirement for a successful Business Analyst is an analytical mindset. There are no specific educational requirements for becoming a Business Analyst. Course applicants come from a variety of backgrounds, including project managers and sales executives, as well as bankers and IT professionals.
The top skills needed to become a business analyst are listed below.
- Degree and Domain Knowledge You should have a degree in the relevant field.
- Analytical abilities
- Microsoft Excel
- Negotiation abilities
- Data Visualization
- Communication Skills.
According to the BLS, demand for management analysts will boost by 11% between 2019 and 2029, which is much significantly quicker than the national average for all occupations. The BLS also implies that competition for analyst jobs will be intense because of the high incomes of the occupation.
We mainly offer courses on:
(1) Business Analysis Training
(2) Quality Assurance Training
(3) Data Analyst Training (Coming Soon)
(4) IOS Development (Coming Soon)
The overall process is as follows:
Step 1 Complete the registration through the itedge.ca website.
Step 2 Go through the relevant course and training.
Step 3 Prepare resume.
Step 4 Take part in thorough mock interviews.
Step 5 Initiate the placement process.
Step 6 Get a successful Job Placement.
Step 7 Receive post-job placement support if required.
Absolutely Not. We have designed this course to allow people from different backgrounds and freshers and ease into the course through an introduction to the basics and clear concepts for each component that is being taught.
Yes. As part of training, the instructor will assign either a case study/assignment or a reading material (white paper, article, journal, etc.). Also, the students are expected to submit their work diligently so that we can track their progress during the duration of the training.
Yes. Most of the assignments will need to be completed via specific tools. This is part of the practical experience with the tools. However, there is no additional cost for using these tools.
The concepts, principles, tools, and techniques that are taught to our students are domain agnostic i.e. can be applied irrespective of any domain.
Yes. Our flagship course Business Analysis is aligned to IIBA’sⓇ BABOKⓇ version 3 and PMI’sⓇ PBAⓇ body of knowledge.
IIBAⓇ (International Institute of Business Analysis) is a not-for-profit organization geared toward the advancement of the business analysis discipline.
BABOKⓇ (Business Analysis Body of Knowledge) is an official book, issued by IIBA, which is the reference book used for business analysis certifications.
CBAPⓇ (Certified Business Analysis Professional) is one of the most prestigious certifications in the field of business analysis. It is awarded by IIBA and one must meet certain minimum criteria to take the exam. More information can be found at http://www.iiba.org/
All our training is provided by ‘Certified’ instructors. Our ‘Business Analysis’ training is provided by a CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certified instructor, On average, our instructors have 12 plus years of extensive experience in the field of business analysis/project management and are active practitioners in their respective fields.
All sessions are conducted online. You will need the following things to attend the training:
- Internet connection
- Headsets with mic
Yes. Each session is recorded and posted on the training portal immediately after the session is over. You will have access to the training portal, including all training sessions, for up to 1 year from the course completion date.
Yes. You may contact the instructor either via phone, WhatsApp, or email id. Since our instructors are also working on a full-time basis, they generally contact you after office working hours.
Financial is the most popular domain. Within ‘Financial’, there are various sub-domains such as retail banking, investment banking, secondary mortgage, insurance, fixed income, etc. While there are business analyst jobs in all domains, the finance domain will have the majority of them. Also, the learning curve is not that steep, and one should be able to learn it quickly.
Definitely. Once appx 80% of the training is covered, we will prepare your resume, conduct mock interviews and initiate the placement process via our own internal marketing team as well as through a network of recruiters.
We can definitely help you in such a situation. Please contact us at +1 437-254-7868 to discuss this further and we will provide a solution.
Appx 35-40 hours of core training is provided over the course of 12-week duration. This includes the hours towards preparing you for interviews, conducting mock interviews, etc.
Please contact us directly either via phone or WhatsApp (437-254-7868) or email (email@example.com) and we will take care of your needs.